In order to keep the auction experience positive for all community members, we request all members to follow these etiquette guidelines.We primarily rely on the community to self-enforce these guidelines - consistent reporting of users for violating these guidelines will result in a user being muted from live chat.
- Keep it clean
- Be respectful & supportive
- Ask questions about items: shipping time, retail price, condition of the item, etc.
- Promote your items while you are the seller on the block
- Swear, threaten, bully others or use derogatory language
- Disparage other buyers for their bids or winning bid amount
- Spam or promote items while you are not on the block
- Promote other marketplaces
- Complain in the auction rooms
- Engage in seller-specific discussions in the auction room
For seller-specific discussion, you can join the seller Forum.
For account-specific inquiries or technical issues, contact the Support team.