Home › Tophatter Auction Room Guidelines
Live chat is a key element of the Tophatter experience and we encourage lively discussion. In order to keep the experience positive for all community members, we request all members to follow these etiquette guidelines.We primarily rely on the community to self-enforce these guidelines - consistent reporting of users for violating these guidelines will result in a user being muted from live chat.
- Keep it clean
- Be respectful & supportive
- Ask questions about items: shipping time, retail price, condition of the item, etc.
- Promote your items when you are the seller on the block
- Swear, threaten, bully others or use derogatory language
- Disparage other buyers for their winning bid amount
- Spam or excessively promote items while you are not on the block
- Complain in the auction rooms
- Engage in seller-specific discussions in the auction room
Last updated Jul 22, 2013 10:03AM PDT.