Home › How do I become a seller?
It's easy to apply to sell on Tophatter!
First, complete the Seller Application.
Notification will be sent within three business days regarding your ability to sell on Tophatter, if you are approved.
If no email is received, you can re-apply later. Please include additional details and information in your application and make sure Tophatter.com is added to your whitelist.
We then require some information of approved sellers, in order to protect the marketplace. This includes:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Verified Business PayPal account
- Linked active, personal Facebook Account
In addition, optional information can be included on the Seller Profile page such as: a biography, payment policy, shipping policy, refund policy, shop URL and social networking IDs.
________________________________________________________________________________________________Once the Seller Application has been approved, you have provided all required information, and your Seller Profile is complete, you can create your first listing.
1. List a new item (also known as a lot). Once you've created a listing, you can Request To Schedule it from the menu.
2. When the item becomes scheduled, it will go into an auction.
3. Your item will be sold to the highest bidder.
4. The buyer will pay you directly, and you will ship the item to the buyer.
If you are present in the auction rooms you can answer any questions that buyers may have while your item is on the block. In our experience, items tend to sell better when the seller is in the room.
Last updated Aug 08, 2014 05:59AM PDT.