- Why can't I bid?
These the most common reasons you might not be able to place a bid, and how to resolve them:
- This is a fast-moving live environment. Many bids are placed simultaneously, and a competing bid to yours may be recognized. To resolve this, try placing another bid. Be sure to tap a second time to confirm your bid, if required.
- There is a limit to the number of unpaid orders a buyer can have at one time. To resolve this, be sure to pay for any unpaid orders right away.
- Sellers may block a buyer who has won an item from them. To resolve this, try using the search tool to find similar items from different sellers.
- Bidding privileges are removed for buyers who have too many canceled transactions. Read more in the FAQ: What if I have too many cancelled orders? If you're unable to bid for this reason you can still participate by directly buying items with Buy Now.
- The issue could be technical in nature. Try closing any apps running in the background, and restart your device and the app, or restart the web browser that you are using and clear your browser cache.
If none of the above apply and you're still having trouble bidding, please Contact support and provide the error code you are receiving.
Did this help?
Last updated Apr 19, 2018 04:11PM PDT.