Each item has an estimated delivery date which can be viewed before bidding by clicking on the picture of the item. These dates are estimates, and not guaranteed delivery dates.
Processing time varies between 1 and 5 days, with most orders shipping 2-3 days after payment.
Details about the status of your order can be reviewed under My Orders, by clicking the item, then clicking Where's My Item?
If the order status is In Transit:
Buyers and sellers all over the world use Tophatter, and orders shipping from outside of your home country may take longer to arrive. These orders may pass through multiple shipping carriers, and to save time, scans may be skipped along the way which can result in tracking updates not appearing for part of the journey.
Because there can be unexpected delays between shipping carriers and Customs, we ask that you please allow up to 60 days for delivery.
If the estimated delivery date has passed, you have not received the item, and it has not been confirmed delivered to the address provided at the time of payment through a valid tracking number, you may report this to us from My Orders by clicking the item, then clicking Where's My Item?
After reporting, if the item still has not been confirmed delivered through tracking after 60 days from the shipment date have passed, a full refund will be processed.
If you have followed these steps and you have not received a refund for an order meeting the above criteria, please contact our support team. We cannot offer Buyer Protection after 180 days from payment.
Most orders will arrive well before 60 days.
If the order status is Out For Delivery or Delivered:
Sometimes orders passing through multiple shipping carriers can result in an incorrect Delivered status to appear on you order. You can confirm if this has happened by checking the tracking number. The tracking details will show the correct shipping status.
If the tracking number confirms delivery to your address and you did not receive the package, don't worry; shipping carriers usually deliver items within two days of scanning them Out for Delivery or Delivered. Here are some additional tips for locating a delivered package:
- Verify your shipping address is correct from My Orders by clicking the item, then clicking Where's My Item?
- Check around the exterior of your house for a notice of attempted delivery. If there is one, call the number on the card to reschedule delivery or pick up.
- Look around the entrances of your residence for the package. Search on back porches, in bushes, garages, under grills, or in other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather. Also note, some items such as jewelry are very small and may be shipped in envelopes, tucked among other mail.
- Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you. If you live in an apartment complex, contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail, as they must scan the package in order to mark it "Delivered."
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may have been scanned Delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival. If your order has not arrived 36 hours after tracking shows "Delivered", then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier directly.
- If you have had several packages lost or stolen, consider reporting this to a higher authority such as the postal inspector, or your local police department.
We cannot offer Buyer Protection if tracking confirms an order has been delivered to the address provided.