Each item has an associated shipping price which is displayed on the Bid button in live auctions, and in the item description on items you can Buy Now.
- The shipping price shown on each item is location-specific, and reflects the shipping price to the country in your Account Info.
- The shipping price shown on your invoice is determined by your shipping address. To ensure the shipping price shown is accurate, be sure the country in your Account Info is correct, and reflects the same country provided in your shipping address.
- If you are purchasing from the same account and shipping address, and you purchase more than one order from the same seller, the seller may be able to combine multiple orders into one package.
- If the seller combines multiple orders into one package, you may receive a partial refund from the seller if the seller determines some shipping overage was paid. Shipping prices are determined by the seller of each item.
- Tophatter is a Marketplace that connects buyers with sellers, and we rely on sellers to provide accurate information about every item; however, if you are unhappy with an order for any reason, we offer excellent Buyer Protection and you may return the item for refund.
Did this help?
Last updated Feb 22, 2018 12:44PM PST.