Each item has an associated shipping price which is displayed on the Bid button in live auctions, and in the item description on items you can Buy Now.
- The shipping price shown on each item is location-specific, and reflects the shipping price to the country in your Account Info.
- The shipping price shown on your invoice is determined by your shipping address. To ensure the shipping price shown is accurate, be sure the country in your Account Info is correct, and reflects the same country provided in your shipping address.
- Expedited Shipping is an optional add-on available for some items. These items can be delivered more quickly by paying an additional Expedited Shipping cost.
- The Expedited Shipping time frame begins after processing, once the order is in a shipped status and the seller has provided the tracking number. Processing time varies between 1 and 5 days, with most orders shipping 2-3 days after payment.
- If Expedited Shipping has been purchased and you change your mind, a refund can be processed for the entire order as long as the order is still in Paid status, by contacting Support.
- If Expedited Shipping has been purchased and the item has been shipped with Priority mail, the seller has fulfilled the agreement to provide Expedited shipping. The item will be delivered in accordance with the postal service's guidelines for delivering Priority mail. Please contact the post office directly if you have questions about your Priority shipment.
- If Expedited Shipping has been purchased and the item has not been shipped with Priority mail, please review the invoice on your My Orders page to determine what day the item shipped. If the item has not arrived within the number of business days indicated from the date of shipment, please contact Support, and a refund of the Expedited Shipping will be processed.
- If you are purchasing from the same account and shipping address, and you purchase more than one order from the same seller, the seller may be able to combine multiple orders into one package.
- If the seller combines multiple orders into one package, you may receive a partial refund from the seller if the seller determines some shipping overage was paid. Shipping prices are determined by the seller of each item.
- Tophatter is a Marketplace that connects buyers with sellers, and we rely on sellers to provide accurate information about every item; however, if you are unhappy with an order for any reason, we offer excellent Buyer Protection and you may return the item for refund.
Did this help?
Last updated Sep 09, 2018 06:40AM PDT.