If an order was Paid successfully then refunded or voided after payment, and you did not request the refund, there are two possible reasons.
- The seller processed a refund due to being out of stock or another issue related to their inventory.
This falls outside of our guidelines for sellers, and we have measures in place to ensure the seller will receive a strong selling penalty for failing to honor a sale.
- Our system detects when this has occurred, and applies the penalty automatically as part of our quality assurance process.
- If you would like to look for a similar item, we offer a Search option.
- Our system processed a refund because payment was not approved by our processor.
If this has occurred, we are unfortunately not provided with any details regarding the reason for the decline. Our processor has provided these general tips to avoid the experience again, however we cannot guarantee that future payments will be approved by our processor:
- If you have a large number of purchases in a short period of time, we suggest waiting to bid or pay for any additional unpaid orders until tomorrow, when your next payment may be successful.
- Be sure your items are shipping to the credit card billing address.
- If you were trying to pay using a prepaid or gift card from a major credit card company, these may be accepted as long as the cards are registered online with a billing and mailing address. To learn more, visit the website on the back of the card or call the toll-free number found there, then try paying for your next order after registering the card.
- Note: If multiple payments are declined, your account will no longer be able to make additional purchases.
Did this help?
Last updated May 02, 2018 07:17AM PDT.