If you already paid for an item and need to request a refund, that option is available for up to 3 days after payment if the item has not shipped:
- Click the item
- Click I have a question about my order
- Click Request a refund
- Add a note explaining why you are asking for a refund and click Request Refund.
If the item was already picked up by the shipping carrier, you can still get a refund by refusing delivery on the order when it arrives. Once the seller has received it, we will process a refund.
To refuse delivery:
- Do not open the package.
- Write "refused" on the package and either give it back to the courier or drop it off at the post office within 3 days of delivery.
- Make sure the courier scans the package in your presence as refused. This is important as we cannot require a refund if the package does not show "refused" in the tracking details.
- Contact support and provide the Order number and tracking number so a refund can be processed.
Did this help?
Last updated Jan 25, 2017 08:54PM PST.