A refund may be requested for up to 3 days after payment, or until tracking has been provided and the order is considered shipped.
To request a refund:
- Visit My Orders
- Click the item
- Click Request A Refund
- Select a reason, add an optional note, then click Request A Refund.
- Refunds requested within 2 hours after payment will be processed instantly.
- Refunds requested more than 2 hours after payment will either be approved or declined by the seller.
- If a seller declines your refund request, you can still refuse delivery.
To refuse delivery:
- Do not open the package.
- Write "Refused" on the package, and either give it back to the carrier, or drop it off at the post office or carrier facility within 3 days of delivery.
- Make sure the carrier scans the package as "Refused" while you are present. This is important, because we can only process a refund if the package has been confirmed returned to the seller through the tracking details.
- Contact support and provide the Order number and corresponding tracking number in your message. If the tracking status confirms the package has been "Refused", a refund will be processed by a member of our team.
Did this help?
Last updated Sep 26, 2018 10:22AM PDT.