Yes, Tophatter offers top-notch Seller Protection!
1. If items are shipped on time with valid tracking and delivered to the address provided by the buyer on the invoice, sellers will be protected against claims of non-receipt, and unauthorized chargebacks.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover refund requests made prior to shipment. If a buyer requests to cancel an order prior to an item being shipped, you should honor the cancellation request and refund the order in full.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover orders shipped while in a Pending Verification status. If we suspect a transaction may be unauthorized we will place an order in a Pending Verification status and ask you to hold the shipment. If we confirm the order is safe, the Pending Verification hold will be released and you’ll be notified you can ship it. If we determine the order is unauthorized, we will ask you to issue a refund. If you ship the item while an order is in a Pending Verification status, it is not eligible for Seller Protection.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover refused or returned-to-sender orders. If packages are returned, or undeliverable and returned to sender, you should refund the order in full.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover not-as-described claims. Sellers can prevent not-as-described claims by providing accurate descriptions, sourcing quality merchandise, and offering effective return policies. Sales of replicas of brand name items are not allowed and are not covered by Seller Protection.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover reports of missing quantity or accessories, or missing orders within a combined shipment. You can avoid disputes by promptly shipping any missing portion of a shipment with valid tracking.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover shipping overages charged on items shipped in one package. If shipping is charged on multiple items sold to a single buyer, the items are combined into a single package, and partial refunds are not issued for the shipping overage, this will not qualify for Seller Protection.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover orders that are shipped late. Orders must be marked as shipped with valid tracking within the timeframe stated on the product and scanned as accepted by the carrier within two days of marking as shipped or they will be considered late and will not qualify for Seller Protection.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover return requests where no return shipping address has been provided. A refund will be processed without return of the product.
- Tophatter Seller Protection does not cover transactions that take place outside the Tophatter platform.
2. Tophatter also offers excellent Site Outage Seller Protection.