First review your push notification preferences:
Android users: If that didn't resolve the issue, follow these steps to enable push notifications on your device:
- Open the Task Manager
- Click Downloaded
- Click the Tophatter app
- Check the box to allow Notifications.
iOS users: If that didn't resolve the issue, follow these steps to enable push notifications on your device:
- Go to Settings
- Click Notifications
- Click the Tophatter app icon
- Click Allow Notifications
- Click Show in Notification Center
- Turn on Sounds, Badge App Icon, Show on Lock Screen, and make sure alert style is set to Banners or Alerts
Web users: If you have never installed the app, follow these steps to resume receiving reminders:
- Visit Account Info
- Be sure you phone number is entered correctly
- Click Update
If your phone number is correct and you still haven't received a reminder, text the word START to 650-290-6579 to reset reminders.
If your reminders are arriving late or sporadically, be sure your cellular or WiFi connection is strong. Even a brief service interruption may cause a delay for your reminders.
Did this help?
Last updated Feb 13, 2018 12:29PM PST.