- Listing Guidelines: Apparel
Apparel includes wearable garments for adults such as blouses, coats, dresses, intimates such as bras, panties, boxers, shapewear, swimsuits, teddies and underwear, jackets, jumpsuits, leggings, pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, sweaters twinsets and tops.
For all Apparel items, we do not require, but recommend adding:
A size chart
Intimates includes corsets, lingerie and undergarments.
There are specific listing requirements for Intimates.
When listing intimates, sellers must ensure that:
For Intimates listings, don't:
Include nudity of genitals, bare bottoms or female breasts within product images
Include sheer or see-through clothing which expose genital body parts within product images
Additionally, adult-only items and used undergarments cannot be sold on Tophatter.
We have two tiers, each with varying listing requirements:
There are specific listing requirements for fashion brands.
- These brands have established brick & mortar storefronts.
- Example fashion brands include, but are not limited to: Abercrombie & Fitch, Alexander McQueen, Alternative, American Apparel, Ann Taylor, Anne Klein, Arizona, Armani, Balenciaga, Banana Republic, Betsey Johnson, Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Cartier, Céline, Chanel, Charlotte Russe, Chloé, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Clarks, Coach, Coldwater Creek, Cole Haan, Diane von Furstenberg, Diesel, Dockers, Dolce and Gabbana, Donna Karan, Eddie Bauer, Escada, Express, Fendi, Forever 21, Fossil, Frye, Furla, Gap, Givenchy, Gucci, Guess, Hermès, Hollister, Hugo Boss, J.Crew, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Kathy Van Zeeland, Kenneth Cole, Lane Bryant, Levi's, Liz Claiborne, Longchamp, Louis Vuitton, Lululemon, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Montblanc, Mossimo, New York & Company, Nike, Nine West, Old Navy, Omega, Pierre Cardin, Prada, Puma, Quicksilver, Ralph Lauren, Rampage, Rebecca Minkoff, Reebok, Roxy, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sears, Southpole, Stella McCartney, Tag Heuer, The North Face, Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop, Tory Burch, True Religion, Tumi, UGG, Valentino, Vans, Vera Bradley, Vera Wang, Versace, Wet Seal, Yves Saint Laurent, Z. Cavaricci.
When listing fashion brands sellers must ensure that:
- Each listing includes one of the following: a style number, model number, serial number, date code, or item number. If the manufacturer has not provided a style, model, serial or item number, then a model/style name and valid proof of purchase can be substituted.
- Each listing includes at least one personal photo of the item.
These items are eligible for sale in Fashion Brands auctions.
Unbranded & Wholesale Brands
These items are typically sold at a lower price point and are mass-produced.
These items do not usually have a serial number or special mark of authenticity.
Examples include, but are not limited to: Cherokee, Merona, ModDeals, Mossimo, Mossy Oak, PattyBoutik, ROMWE, RoseGal, SAMMYDress, Treviso, Tyche Donca, White Stag.
There are no additional listing requirements for unbranded & wholesale brands.
These items are eligible for sale in Apparel & Accessories auctions.
Every listing is subject to review. Tophatter Staff may require information such as proof of purchase, additional photos or further details pertaining to the listed item at any given time.
Did this help?
Last updated Feb 07, 2019 12:30PM PST.