By paying upon delivery, Tophatter can provide excellent buyer protection.
- Payouts are triggered twice a month on the 16th or next following business day and the first day of the month.
- In general, payments will be made to sellers after delivery of the item has been confirmed through the tracking information.
- Payment status can be tracked under Payouts in your account.
- There is a $5.00 payout minimum. You will receive a payout as soon as your net payout amount exceeds $5.00.
- If orders are marked as shipped, but do not show acceptance by a carrier, they will be refunded 15 days after they are marked as shipped. If delivery of an order cannot be verified, it will be reviewed 30 days after it has been marked as shipped (for US to US orders) or 60 days after it has been marked as shipped (for international and cross-border orders).
Did this help?
Last updated Feb 13, 2017 05:05PM PST.