By paying upon delivery, Tophatter can provide excellent buyer protection.
- Sellers are paid every 60 days. Payouts will occur on the payout day 60 days after their previous payout.
- If there is no previous payout the first payout will occur 60 days from the day the selling account was created.
- More frequent payout cycles may be available to Top Sellers and Preferred Sellers.
- Payouts days occur twice a month on the 1st and 16th. If either of these days falls on a weekend or holiday the payout will fall on the next following business day.
- In general, payments will be made to sellers only after delivery of the item has been confirmed through the tracking information.
- Payment status can be tracked under Payouts in your account.
- There is a $5.00 payout minimum. You will receive a payout as soon as your net payout amount exceeds $5.00.
- If orders are marked as shipped, but do not show acceptance by a carrier, they will be refunded 15 days after they are marked as shipped. If delivery of an order cannot be verified, the payment will be held for a minimum of 30 days from the date of shipment before it is paid out.
- Funds in closed accounts will he held for a minimum of 90 days and/or until all orders have been delivered. Tophatter reserves the right to extend this time period as deemed necessary.
Did this help?
Last updated May 04, 2018 04:08PM PDT.