Sellers can connect their personal Facebook account by following these steps:
- Visit Account Info
- Click Connect Facebook
Note: A personal Facebook account implies that it is your real non-business Facebook account, which includes details and activity that can be used to verify identity, and is not a fake, unused or throwaway account.
Tophatter’s Trust & Safety team may request additional documentation to verify an account.
One or more of the following will be requested:
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID card
- Business documents proving type of entity (Corporation, LLC, LTD, Partnership, Other)
- A recent utility bill showing your name or business name and current address
- A scan of your bank account statement showing your name or business name and current address
- Other information not listed here that may aid in the verification of an account
Did this help?
Last updated May 31, 2017 12:32PM PDT.